Shoulder Pain? Start Here
Physical therapists are experts in the evaluation and treatment of shoulder disorders.
In the video we discussed conditions we regularly treat such as:
- Shoulder impingement
- Tendonitis or bursitis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder instability
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
If you or someone you know has shoulder pain, we want to keep you out of the expensive and invasive healthcare system. See a physical therapist first.
How to Get Started
During your first visit with us (called an initial evaluation), you will experience the following:
- We will take a thorough health history,
- Ask you about your current problem,
- Perform a detailed physical exam,
- Discuss our findings with you, and
- Provide you with a treatment plan.
If you agree with the plan, we can initiate treatment.